Wednesday 27 April 2016

Daffs and Bunnies... Easter again!! ;)


 Hi everyone!! :)

I popping in (just in the knick of time again!) with my post for April... I was honestly so sure I would manage two posts this month but... you know... life always has other ideas!! lol

Anyway, I have another Easter card to share this time... this one went to my Mum who claimed the image as soon as she saw it coloured on my desk!! :)


I managed to get hold of this cutie from Lili of the Valley when they re-released some old favourites earlier this year and I'm so glad I did... very cute... and very easy to colour!! ;D I just die-cut him with my new MFT Wonky Stitched Squares (love these and can't wait to get a hold of the rectangles!!) and added a few sequins and some Wink of Stella... with the dotty card base to add interest, it really didn't need anything more!! Perfect since, as usual, I was on the last minute getting this one finished!! lol


{The List}

Cardstock - Polka Dot card from Anna-Marie Designs (I think!)
Stamps - LOTV - Spring Bunny with Daffs; Woodware Clear Magic - All Through the Year
Dies - MFT - Wonky Stitched Rectangles, Fishtail Flag Stax
Colouring Medium - ProMarkers and FlexMarkers
Inks - Memento - Espresso Truffle
Tools - MISTI, Cuttlebug
Embellishments - Little Things by Lucy's Cards  - Sequins from a mixture of  Shaker Selections; DoCrafts - Anita's 2mm Gems
Finishing Touches - Wink of Stella Clear

Challenges: Addicted to Stamps and More - Anything Goes; Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Anything Goes

Well, I'm off to link up and get ready for bed... I seem to be able to sleep for England at the mo' after a busy week last week!! :/ Hope you're all well and enjoying the week so far... let's hope the weekend brings back that lovely warm sunshine from last week!!


2 comments:

Heather said...

A beautiful card Rachel, an adorable LOTV sweet image, a lovely background paper with beautifully coloured sweet image and great details!!


hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Monika Reeck said...

what a cute bunny card
love the image and the position of your sentiment is perfect
sweet and cute card you made
Many thanks for joining with us at ATSM this time
Hugs
Monika (DT Member)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...