Sunday 9 June 2013

Grunge Me...

Hello!! :)

I have a quick little card from my stash of newly edited pics to share with you today... 


I made this quite a few weeks back with the fab Papertrey Grunge Me set- which I have loved since first seeing it over on Susan's Simplicity blog a long while ago and finally got my hands on when my lovely friend Rach added it (and a few other bits!!lol) to her order for me earlier this year-thank you hon!! :)


I whipped this up *very* quickly when I was in need of a creativity fix and dying to play with my new stamps but feeling pretty ill- just a card blank and some inks, nice and simple- and I wasn't too sure about it to start with... I still don't think I did the fabulous stamps, Susan's inspiration or even myself much justice with it but it has grown on me a little in the intervening weeks so I thought I would share it anyway!lol


{The List}
A6 top-fold white card blank
Papertrey Ink Grunge Me stamp set
Memento ink pads - Summer Sky, Paris Dusk & London Fog
Cat's Life Press sentiment
VersaFine ink pad in Onyx Black and WOW! Clear Semi-dull EP


I'd like to enter this in the following challenges: A Passion for Papeprtrey - Going 'Round in Circles :) ; Simon Says Stamp - Masculine/Father's Day :) ; The Hobby House - Anything Goes :) ; Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes :)

Well that's it for today- remarkably short and sweet for me but there's a lot to catch up on here as I have got very little done this week due to *finally* managing to feel well enough/ache-free (relative term :S) enough to get my hair cut then needing to recover plus a trip or two down into the garden to enjoy the lovely sunshine... want to go and sit out in it again today really but the aforementioned 'To Do list' and the general exhaustion of all that activity last week is telling me I really shouldn't :S Ah well!!lol Hope you are all well and enjoying the lovely weather too!! See you soon, I hope!! :)



7 comments:

Susie said...

Fantastic card, Hun - love the colours, the stamping and layout.....ok, everything!! Susie x

Anonymous said...

thank you for joining us for the Hobby House first challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Gillian R said...

I love this stamp set and you have used it perfectly

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card x

Feebsy said...

Brilliant card, it would be perfect for those awkward teen boy birthdays I think. Love the colour pallette you went with. I'll have to get hold of this set I think.

I hope you're not feeling to exhausted and have had a chance to enjoy the sunshine.

Feebsy
xx

Sharon said...

This is beautiful Rachel. Love the stamp and design.
Hugs Sharon. x

coops said...

this is gorgeous Rachel.really stunning design :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...