Monday 7 February 2011

Award time!!!:D

Hey there!! :)

Well, today I have something very lovely to share as i have been given an award not once but twice by two of my lovely blogging/crafty/Ayme friends Elaine and Rachel!! :) Thank you to both of you lovely girlies for this very nice surprise- an award always makes you smile!! :) :) :)


This is a special award, which is aimed at bringing unknown good blogs to light and in accepting the award I have had to agree to the following conditions:

1) You have been tagged, do you want to accept? 'Yes, please!' then create a post on your blog and post the love blog photo.
2) Link back to the person who gave you the award and say if you accept.
3) Choose 3-5 of your favourite blogs to tag, link these in your post too and tell the lucky people they have been tagged. As the aim of this award is to bring unknown good blogs to light, please don't tag somebody with 3000 followers.

So I would like to give this award to the following lovely bloggers:

Rachael - Ladybird Dreams
Vicky - Vixx Handmade Cards
Coops -Coops Cluttered Corner
Rachel - Critchley Creations (was planning to give this to Rachel before she gave it to me- she beat me to it cos I've been being slow again, but I still want to!! ;D )
Trish - My Time To Share


So, do please go and have a look at their fab blogs!! I've found a few lovely new blogs myself by following the links on other peoples' award posts!! :) Also, do pop and have a look at Elaine's and Rachel's lovely blogs if you haven't already!! :) I love that these awards are about finding new blogs to enjoy  :)

I hope you're all well and had a good weekend- preferably snuggled up cosily with your craft stash rather than having to brave the rather extreme winds and rain we've been having!! The wind's worse than ever today here!! :S I hope I'll be back soon with a card I made over the weekend which- if I can blog it on time!!- will be my first entry into a Sugar Bowl Challenge :)

hugs,

5 comments:

Vicky said...

Hi Rachel!
Thank you sooooooo much hun for my lovely award, I really appreciate it and all your lovely comments :o)

Your cards are just gorgeous sweetie and I love seeing them all!

The wind here is just awful as well so I'm hiding in my craftroom at the mo lol!

take care and happy crafting :o)

hugs Vicky xx

sparklingblackrose said...

You totally deserve it, you are a wonderful friend and have just as wonderful crafty talents!
Love
Elaine-xxx-

Unknown said...

Hi Rachel, thanks soo much for thinking of me!!! I have already accepted this award from Lee but I'm sure I can accept it twice. Haven't had a chance to post it and pass it on yet but will get round to it soon. Been a bit under the weather at the weekend but hopefully on the mend now. Hope you are well. Luv Trish x

Rachel said...

Congrats on getting it twice sweetie! I was just coming to tell you i'd left you this but you've obviously already seen! :P Thanks for passing it onto me again, i'll post it next time i've got a card to post :)
Hope you're ok hun. Speak soon x
Hugs, Rachel xx

Rachael said...

Oh my word you have made my day!! Thank you soooo much Rachel!
I of course accept and will be reposting as soon as poss!

I know what you mean about the weather, I swear there was half a tree's worth of leaves under my car this morning!
Thanks again

Rachael xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...